Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tom Hardy gets hardy for men, get it?!

Inception's heartthrob Tom Hardy just got hotter. Srsly.


The gorgeous actor admitted that he's been with men before:

"As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for ****'s sake. 'I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."


"A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don't feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I'd love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I'm not one of the boys."

He's currently engaged to stupid bitch Charlotte Riley.

Check out the whole story here: [DailyMail]


No comments:

Post a Comment