Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jar Jar Will Finally Be Annoying in 3-Dimensions

It's been a long wait. I know since the Episodes I-III of the Star Wars movies have come out people have been thinking, "How can we pay more to see these awful movies?" It wasn't enough to see Jar Jar being annoying in 2 Dimensions, I want him to actually be in my face while he's acting all "in my face." I've been dreaming of seeing Yoda in 3D so I can see every poorly rendered nook and cranny that could have been easily replaced by a real puppet. Just think of how much more dis-believable he'll be when you watch him in THREE dimensions!


You'll get to experience the grand computer generated landscapes under the dull tint of 3D glasses. No longer will you have to feel emotionally disconnected with every character in 2D. No one will be able to say that George Lucas' characters are one dimensional as you view them in three dimensions!
 
All six films are slated to be converted to 3D with The Phantom Menace in line to be re-released in early 2012. The others would hit theaters in order each consecutive year. Basically that means you can just wait until 2015 to see any of them when A New Hope is released.

[Article]

No comments:

Post a Comment