Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sexy Star Wars

Stuck on what to be for halloween? Tried a slutty version of everything already? Slave Leia has been done hundreds of times, mostly by overweight nerds at ComicCon who shouldn't be squeezing into that tight of an outfit. Well I bet you haven't tried to slut up the non-sexy characters in Star Wars yet! Lucky this site takes care of that for you:


If Darth Vadress, ChewBecca, and Storm Boober aren't good enough, perhaps you'd rather try a sexy R2D2?


Honestly I'm not sure which is worse. I've never had a desire to see R2 with a cameltoe, but I never ever pictured R2 without pants. And why so many shoes?!?!

Reminds me of this little gem:

1 comment:

  1. Well I bet you haven't tried to swtor credits slut up the non-sexy characters in Star Wars yet! Lucky this site takes care of that for you.

    ReplyDelete